Top 50 Questions
A. Maracaibo Venezuela
B. The Women
E. Hotel and Office
G. Men’s Listings/Correspondence
1. How big is Maracaibo? The city in a little over one million people and it is on a lake 1 hour inland from the
Caribbean Sea The people are a mix of Spanish, Italy, Middle East, African, European and Native Indian.
2. What is the best location? All the locations are very good but many people think Venezuela has the best
looking women in Latin America. Venezuela also wins the Miss Universe beauty contest more than any other country. We
have about 70% of the men getting engaged on their first visit.
3. Is this place safe to go to. I have heard bad things about Latin America? All our locations in Latin America are
safe to go to. Over 3000 men from the United States go to Latin America each year to meet women in introduction
agencies. Maracaibo is much safer than Caracas, Venezuela.
4. Does Maracaibo have a airport, what is the symbol? Tes, The airport symbol for Maracaibo is MAR. Flights
come from Miami, Panama City Panama, and Caracas. The airport is 20 minutes from the agency.
5. What is my money worth in Latin America? The US Dollar and Euro are worth 2-3 times as much. You can change
the money at Cambios or use an ATM or Credit Card with a 4 digit pin number. There are ATM machines everywhere. Your
money will worth 40% more if you change it on the street. The Venezuela Bolivar has a fake inflated value.
6. How do I call the USA or Europe from Latin America? Go to a internet café and ask to use the internet phone. It
goes through the internet and is cheap at around 10 cents a minute.
7, Is there a gym to work out in? There is 5 gyms within a 10 minutes of our hotel and office.
8. Is travel to Latin America dangerous? Cities in South America are not more dangerous than cities of comparable
size in the United States. Remember, we had the Uni-bomber, DC Snipers, Bloods and Crips, Anthrax by Mail, Sept 11 Terrorist
attacks, etc. People are scared to go to the USA as well. The media loves to dramatize issues to sell news.
9. What is the weather like in Maracaibo? 80-85 in the winter 85-90 in the summer. Summer is the rainy
season but it only rains 10-15 times all year.
10. What about clubs and nightlife? Maracaibo has a very good nightlife with around 3 big disco techs open
Thursday through Sunday. There are many nightclubs as well.
B. The Women
1. I am just a average man, why would such beautiful women be interested in meeting me? You are not average in their
eyes, you are very special. You are a very rare option with qualities, men in her country do not have. They are
convinced men from the USA and Europe are much more faithful. The women also want an older man, they feel the older men are
more stable and less likely to cheat on them.
2. Why are Latin women better than Russian women? Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world! Latin
countries have the lowest. Russian women were raised in a society where there is no religion and the people have very
cold personalities. Latin women are raised with the family and values are the center of everything. The people
in Latin America are very warm and are much more friendly than even those in the United States. American women are very
cold and not family oriented by Latin standards.
3. Are these women as materialistic as American women? Absolutely not! The women in Latin America are typically
not materialistic and most live in poverty. We know you will be pleasantly surprised with their honest appreciation of all
small gifts, attention and affection they receive.
4. Why can’t the women in your agencies find good husbands in their own countries? They could find a local
man but their options are not good and they prefer men from USA and Europe. They think we are more sincere, faithful
and hard working. They also find us very different and attractive. It’s the ultimate example of supply and
demand being in our favor. There are many more beautiful, single ladies in our locations than quality men to fill the demand.
We need supply, that’s you, the men.
5. What age women should I be dating? Age is looked upon differently in Latin America. The higher the age, the more
stable and sincere the man. Typically the women are looking for a man 10-20 years older. Here is a quick chart.
Men 25-35 = Women 18-25
Men 36-40 = Women 21-28
Men 41-49 = Women 23-32
Men 50-60 = Women 26-45
6. Do the women just want a Green Card? Many of our customers retire with their wives in Latin America. Most
would be just as happy if you moved there. Most of our women members would follow a man they love, anywhere. This question
is usually asked by unhappy married men and American women, they both hate our web sites. The American women feel very
threatened by it and the married men realize they could have done much better in their choice of a wife. Information is everything
and worth more than money!
7. How did these ladies find out about your introduction agency? Most women are referred to us by friends who
have had success with our agency. We also advertise in the local newspapers.
8. Why do most of the women’s profiles say “looking for a faithful or sincere man”? In Latin America being
unfaithful to ones wife has always been part of the Machismo culture. The women think American and European men
are more faithful.
9. Is this woman available? If she is in the profile section, Yes. We update the profiles every month so around
95% of the women on the web site are available. If the woman is not in the profile section expect her to be taken, don’t ask
us to try to find out.
10. Are the women educated? Most women in Maracaibo have a college degree or are studying.
11. Do the women have children? About 30% do have children. If a woman has a child she will marry a much older
man. 20-30 years older. This is why you see 50 year old men with young women aged 20-23. If you have children
the women love the family and it is not a problem.
12. I don’t see all the women on the web site? Only around 10% of the women are on the web site. Most
women in Maracaibo do not want to be on the internet. When you are in the office you can look through all the profiles
of the women. We have the women’s profiles in books you can look through with all the detailed information on each woman.
You can even send us a list of women in advance of your tour, that way your appointments are already set up for your first
13. How often do you get new women for the agency? We have an average of 5 women sign up every day. We only accept
50% of the woman who apply. That’s why we have the best looking women in the business. None are models like
some of our competitors have.
14. Why do so many beautiful women want to be in our agency? They want to meet foreign men. Your looks and age are not
important, your personality is. Latin men in Latin America are known for their bad behavior and have many girlfriends
on the side. For this reason, even the families want their daughters to find a man from outside Latin America.
15. Do I need to write letters first? No, most of our clients write no letters. While you are writing letters, other
men are there meeting the women face to face and going on dates with them. If you can not travel in the next 90 days
we advise writing the women and tell them when you are coming to meet them. This way they may wait to meet you before
getting engaged to another man. You can also place a Men’s Personal Listing so you can see which women are interested
16. Are the women on the web site available? We update the women every month. So if they are on the web site in
the profiles section, there is a 95% chance they are available.
17. Should I send money if a woman asks for it? Don’t do it! A nice Latin woman would never ask for money, especially
if you are not engaged or married. A nice Latin woman will never ask you how much you make either.
18. When I go home from the tour will my new girlfriend or fiance be taking appointments with other men? No, every
man is allowed to take one woman out of the agency. We remove her profile from the agency books and the internet if you
19. When I bring a woman back on a Fiance or Marriage Visa, will she be able to work? Yes, she will get a Social
Security card in 1-2 weeks after arriving in the USA on a marriage Visa or after getting married and can get a job. Most
women will want to work, they do not want to be stuck in the house all day alone.
20. Do the women speak English? About half the women speak some English. Many television stations there are
in English so the women understand it better than they speak it. There are movie theaters in English as well for your dates.
If you are bringing a woman back to the USA put them in English school for 2-4 months while you are waiting for the Visa. English
schools in South America cost only $100 a month.
21. Do the women have to pay to be in your agencies? No, it’s a free service for them. Companies that charge
the women have a much smaller selection of women and less quality women. Remember the poor women are the nicest and appreciate
things the most. The rich ones can be spoiled and lazy because their maid did everything for them while they were
22. How important are my looks? Most studies show that men seek beauty, and Latin women seek mature, older, healthy,
and stable men with the ability to provide for the family. The women need someone they can depend on. Your personality will
be the most important factor.
1. How much is the airfare from the United States? The airfare from Miami is around $300 roundtrip. Everywhere
else in the United States is $500-$600 roundtrip. Go to www.travelocity.com
to find the best rate. If you are planning to go around Christmas, get your tickets 6 months in advance or be ready
to pay $500-$1000 from Miami.
2. Does the tour include airfare? No, airfare can be more than what the tour cost is.
3. Do I need a Visa? no, only a passport. They will issue you a Visa in the airport for $10-$20.
1. How do I make payment by Money Order? See payment page for payment information by Money Order.
2. How do I pay by Western Union? See payment page for payment information by Western Union.
3. How do I pay by credit card? Go to the web site, find the service you want, click the buy now button and enter
your information. If you are having a problem paying online, there is an alternative. Go to the Western Union web
site or call them and you can send money using your credit card through Western Union. www.westernunion.com
4. How much money should I bring? Bring $30-$50 spending money per day plus money for the hotel. Nothing is
expensive but you will need money for lunch, dinner, dates and more dates. Taxis are cheap, you do not need to rent a car.
5. How much is the Tours? We have Personal Tours 365 days a Year Personal
The prices below include the following services:
Unlimited one on one introductions
Your private hotel Suite
Personal Airport pick up is free
We also run a personal ad for you in the local newspaper
Make Your Reservations/Payment Today
(Pay on your credit card or send in a money order, this price includes everything listed above. You will
need to purchase your airfare separately. You should bring extra money for your food, dates, and drinks. Prices
subject to change.
One Week No Hotel Included= $695.00
7 Nights with hotel= $995.00
10 Nights with hotel= $1295.00
2 weeks with hotel= $1495.00
There is no daily rate.
Most of our guests stay 1-2 weeks
E. Hotel and Office
1. Can we have women in the rooms at the hotel? The hotel is just like any Holiday Inn hotel in the United States. Air
conditioning, hot water, swimming pool are standard. You are allowed to have guests in your private suite.
2. How far is the Hotel from the agency office? 5 minutes
3. What is the Hotel like? The hotel is new with air conditioning, hot water, swimming pool. Its comparable
to a 3 star hotel. There is a good restaurant downstairs.
4. What is the hotel office address and phone number? We give this information by email out to men who have
made a deposit or full payment.
1. What does the Personal Tour include? Airport Pick up, Unlimited Introductions, Socials and Free Translators. Hotel
is included in most of our packages. A personal tour is available any day of the year since our office is open every
day. This is where you pick out women you want to meet from our web site profiles or the profiles in the Venezuela. You
can send us a list of 10-15 women from the web site before your trip so you have appointments waiting for you on arrival and
no time is wasted. We then call the women and schedule your appointments one hour apart. Most men receive 3-4
appointments per day. You can ask out the women you like the best from your appointments on dates. 1-3 dates per
day is normal. Lunch date, dinner date, plus a late night dancing or movie date is possible in one day.
2. How many men are usually on the Group tours? There are no Group Tours, only Personal tours
3. Do you have a catalog? Yes, but its all our tour info from the web sites for men without internet access. It
is a very small summary. If you have seen our web sites it will not help you. All current info is on the web site. The
profiles of the women are only on the web sites not in the catalog. This way we keep the women’s profiles current.
4. How long have you been in business? Our first agency opened in Cali, Colombia 10 years ago. Today we are
the largest agency network in the World.
5. Do you offer cruises? No, we offer 5 days to one month singles tours in Latin America. The women live near the
agency office and come in for a one on one appointment to meet you with the help of our translator. Our tour parties are on
location as well. Singles Cruises are for American men and women, our customers do not want American women, most are
looking for more traditional Latin Women.
6. Does this really work? For the 70% of our clients who get engaged on the first trip, the answer is yes. We
think the other 30% of the men are not serious and just want to play. Many men go to Latin America 2-3 times a year to play.
Only you can help yourself and make the trip. All of our owners and employees are married to Latin women.
7. There are so many different agencies out there, who can I trust? 1. Do not trust agencies without an onsite introduction
office, this means they do not pre-screen their women members.
8. What is the best location for black men, I hear the women are prejudice in some locations? The best locations
for black men are Barranquilla, Cali Venezuela and the Dominican Republic. Most women have a little black in them
and some women prefer black men.
9. I can’t get off work during the tour dates? No problem, our offices are open every day of the year and
we offer Personal Tours every day. You get unlimited one on one introductions with the women of your choice.
G. Men’s Listings/Correspondence
1. What Services do you offer? Men’s Personal Listings, Group Tours, and Personal Tours.
2. How does the Men’s Personal Listing Work? For the Men’s Personal Listing, you send in 1-4 photos of yourself
along with a 150 work biography about yourself and what type of woman you are looking for. The women will write you first
so be sure to include your email address and physical address. The Men’s Listing is good for one full year and is posted
in our Maracaibo Office. The cost is $75.00 and it can be paid for on the web site with a credit card
or you can pay by Money Order or Western Union.
2. How does a Personal Tour work? A personal tour is available any day of the year since our office is open every
day. This is where you pick out women you want to meet from our web site profiles or the profiles in our Maracaibo
office. You can send us a list of 10-15 women from the web site before your trip so you have appointments waiting for
you on arrival and no time is wasted. We then call the women and schedule your appointments one hour apart. Most
men receive 3-4 appointments per day. You can ask out the women you like the best from your appointments on dates. 2-3
dates per day is normal. Lunch date, dinner date, plus a late night dancing or movie date is possible in one day.
3. How does the Group Tour work? There are no group Tours to Maracaibo, only Personal Tours